At Creech St Michael Church of England Primary School, we aim for a meaningful and progressive curriculum that is relevant to our children, enabling them to engage in learning experiences that evolve to reflect the current times.
Our curriculum is underpinned by our Christian Values and provides opportunities to:
- develop lifelong learning skills that enable pupils to cope with an ever-evolving modern world
- develop growth mindset principles that nurture health and well-being and inspire life-long aspirations
- understand where their community fits in the world beyond their home town (Taunton; Somerset; England; UK; Europe and the world)
- share mutual respect and care for each other
- develop creative skills
- develop a rich vocabulary
- develop a natural curiosity for the world we live in
If you have any further questions about our curriculum please speak to your child's class teacher.